Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through our products and solutions, essentials for everyday life.
In the unit Health and Medical Solutions, we manufacture, market and sellÂ Medical Solutions. Our missionÂ is to empowerÂ consumers, patients and caregivers with products and solutions to support healthy and active lives. We have sales and aÂ strong presenceÂ in all relevant channelsÂ e.g. retail, pharmacies, medical device shops, online, home delivery, nursing homes and hospitals.
Our key brands are Cutimed (Advanced Wound Care), Leukoplast (Acute Wound Care), TENA (Incontinence Products), JOBST (Compression Therapy), Delta-Cast, and Actimove (both Orthopedics).
We are also an award-winning company with a focus on and commitment to sustainability. In fact, Essity partners with the United Nations Foundation in support of Sustainable Development Goals to improve hygiene, health, and well-being worldwide.
About the Role
Essityâ€™s Health and Medical Solutions North America team is looking for an experienced Clinical Resource Manager â€“ Advanced Wound Care. The Clinical Resource Manager will be responsible for developing/delivering educational services and value-added resources to support both internal and external customers.Â This person will also assist in the comprehensive conversion and maintenance of key customer accounts.
These positions will be based remotely. Weâ€™re looking for 1 â€“ Clinical Resource Manager to cover the West Coast region and 1 â€“ Clinical Resource Manager to cover the Northeast region.
Weâ€™re looking for people who embody our values, and arenâ€™t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. Weâ€™re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, weâ€™d love to talk.
What You Will Do
Provide education and consultation in support of customer needs and sales goals
- Manage key activities related to wound care product conversions in select facilities (e.g., clinical evaluation, education, and cost comparison).
- Identify, design, and implement appropriate consulting strategies as dictated by the needs of the marketplace and corporation to maximize efficiencies within key accounts.
- Assess customer needs and develop tools and strategies to resolve issues.
- Assist in the development and delivery of Clinical Education programs and product-related education to support key customers.
- Serve as a key clinical and educational contact for customers using Advanced Wound Care products and implementing product conversions.
- Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful product implementation.
Collaborate with critical functional areas within Advanced Wound Care
- Provide clinical and professional expertise to internal and external customers.Â Interacts with senior personnel on significant technical matters, policies, and plans that require coordination between organizations.
- Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing products.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers by providing clinical perspective and expertise to assist in the development and growth of assigned business areas.
- Serve as an education and clinical resource for advanced wound products for the Field Sales team.
Develop and enhance clinical and market expertise
- Maintain active involvement in key professional organizations.
- Support professional organizations by actively presenting at regional and national meetings.
- Collaborate with customers/KOLs to present and publish clinical experiences with AWC products
- Continue education through conferences and courses to improve clinical knowledge and enhance understanding of the current healthcare environment.
- Actively seek out and work with customers to identify materials that would support product sales and enhance competitive market intelligence.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in wound management
- Registered Nurse or comparable work experience
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or comparable work experience
- Advanced Wound Management Certification
- 75% travel expected
- Overnight travel required
- Excellent communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Teaching experience
- Basic computer skills
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://essity.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Job_opportunities/details/Clinical-Resource-Manager—Advanced-Wound-Care_Essity229101-2″ ]