- The Brand and Category Analyst is a growth/impact-oriented, analytical, and collaborative role.
- You think of business and growth first and have a passion for recommending ideas based on data and market-channel knowledge. You can synthesize and tell a provoking story based on holistic analytics. You can come forward with ideas and options, that are data-based, considered, and insightful versus reporting for reportingâ€™s sake.
Who We Are Looking For
- The individual has a natural bias for action and has high levels of self-assurance and shows resilience and belief in own ability to achieve goals.
- Ability and curiosity to learn, with exceptional analytical skills â€“ the ability to review complex data, pull out key insights & translating into high-level executive summaries, storylines & concise practical plans for execution.
- Has a high and quick learning curve on a complex portfolio.
- Thinks Entrepreneurially â€“ the ability to figure out what you need to know if this were your own business vs getting caught up in the processes.
- Think Strategically â€“ the ability to design, develop and land ideas with impact.
What Does It Take To Succeed In This Role
- Ability to visually present thoughts, storylines, facts & figures in a compelling way. Adapt content to a variety of senior and middle management audiences. PowerPoint (think-cell), Excel (advanced), and Power BI competence are a plus.
- Ability to influence without authority in a matrix organization.
- Opportunity spotting skills, with data deep diving abilities to identify short to midterm growth acceleration opportunities.
- Can clearly articulate evolving priorities for the Foods Division and have a point of view on shaping the agenda for the future. You see the bigger picture and provide new perspectives and clarity. Spots issues in the future and responds to the dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Finance Degree
- Qualified accountant or experience equivalent with at least 3-4 years in an FMCG environment.
Team Dock In
- You will directly report to the Nutrition Business Partner, however, you will tap into the broader FET, CDF, and SCF teams to support your deliverables. You play an active role in the S&OP process, lead BMI for Nutrition and act as an end-to-end business partner for the Robertsons Brand team.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their â€˜Whole Selfâ€™ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://careers.unilever.com/job/-/-/34155/39617451312?utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_medium=job_posting” ]