Job DescriptionThis is a regional (Area) based sales management role that manages/ develops a team of Financial Advisors, branches are based in the Drakensberg, Durban Berea, Umhlanga, Umthata, and Highway (roles can be available at any one of these branches). The role undertakes to recruit, support, and develop (coach and train) the Established/ Academy Financial Advisors to build their successful practices and generate compliant advice-based sales This role also contributes to the overall management/leadership of the branch by serving as a member of the Area MANCO. Teams consist of Academy, Established Financial Advisors, and some areas have general practices. This is a sales and target-driven role with a basic sales management allowance and high earning potential through sales targets met.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Matric or equivalent
- Must be FAIS compliant with a certificate in Financial Planning or an equivalent qualification with 120 relevant credits at a minimum NQF level 5.
- Must have passed RE 5 level 1.
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager is preferable.
- Be accredited on all products that PFA distributes as well as accreditation on other optional products.
- Preferably 24 months’ service as a Financial Advisor.
- Have strong administrative capabilities.
- Should be comfortable in applying the sales process.
- Should be able to apply the six-step financial process.
- Having difficult conversations and being assertive.
- Coaching of others
- Customer First
- Leading with influence
- Collaboration (Relating)
- Decision Making
- Personal Mastery
- Technical /Business Competencies
Critical Skills and qualities:
- People/performance management
- Planning, organising, and monitoring
- Analytical thinker
- Goal setting and execution
- Sales and marketing focused
- Able to motivate and inspire
- Critical Skills and qualities
- Business and financial acumen
- Sales Planning
- Developing Sales Strategies
- Sales targets
- Sales reports
- Managing team sales
- Achieving Targets
- Open Markets
- Training & Development
Closing Date30 April 2024
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Old_Mutual_Careers/job/Durban/Sales-Manager_JR-31761?source=OML_REC_SOURCE_Eyetuu” ]